- School Lockdown Locks
ArchiTech N90L with Lock Down
Wireless Networked Access Locks with LocDown® Keyfob-Activation & Emergency Strobe, ArchiTech N90L Series
- ArchiTech Wireless Access Control LocDown® Locks, standalone locks or locks networked campus-wide via 802.11 or Ethernet - Enterprise security integration, too
- Keyfob-Activated Lockdown & bright flashing strobe indicator on inside door gives security control & peace of mind to occupants
- Lock down One Door or a Global Lock Group in seconds from any keyfob on the system (each with programmable access, lock- and unlock-privileges)
- Customizable, sleek minimalist look, choice of levers, multi-technology access ID readers, in various colors, shapes & architectural finishes
- Quickly retrofits any standard door lock; cylindrical models feature easy surface mount electronics & years of battery life (AAs), on all doors
- Keyless access for up to 5000 users, w/ 500 Scheduled Events & 36,000 Event Log. Integration with partner programs, Software House®, Lenel/Onguard® & Continental CA4K®
加拿大幸运5ArchiTech Networx N90L LocDown Lock, shown, with silver oval HID Prox ID Reader & American Lever in US26D.
Ideal for School & Campus Security
Features Lockdown Indicator Bar & Keyfob-Activation
- Lockdown up to four locks with one compact remote keyfob, supplied (up to 50 RR-4KEYFOB keyfobs supported per lock)
- Bright visual lockdown indicator bar on inner door; Outside small indicator light flashes and/or beeps when in
- Up to 100 different user codes (3-6 digits)
- 5AA battery operated; 3 to 4 years battery life or
100,000 cycles, typ.
- Grade 1 Durability
Trilogy cylindrical and mortise locks with privacy/lock down pushbutton on inner door (mortise & cylindrical pin or pin/prox models) provide advanced keyless entry
School Lock-Down Applications – remain safely inside until the coast is clear – no need to open the door
加拿大幸运5At the first sign of trouble outside, with just one button and virtually no special training or knowledge required, faculty and/or students of all ages can simply press Trilogy's inside 'privacy' button to lock out unauthorized access, instantly locking-down a classroom or area, all while remaining safely within the room. There is no need to open the door, nor use a special key, since the fingertip-activated button is located on the inside door, i.e., the same side as classroom occupants. Trilogy's lockdown function automatically disables free passage through the door and even locks out general PIN user codes, since routine Trilogy keypad access is temporarily suspended whenever the privacy button is activated (even when the lock is time-scheduled for free-access mode).
Instantly, a lock-down override code, however, will reactivate the pushbutton keypad and enable authorized teachers/staff, outside the classroom, to readily bypass the lockout function at any time, should students, etc. accidentally or purposefully activate lockdown mode. (In fact, all master and management codes (11) will permit instant access to the Trilogy protected area.)
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2020, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved