Access Control and Security Integrators: Offer the one access control solution powerful and flexible enough to protect all your clients
加拿大幸运5continental access provides state-of-the-art access control software and hardware in an easy-to-implement and easy-to-use access control solution that seamlessly integrate with a wide range of facility management products.
加拿大幸运5our flexible access control software is suited to the needs of organizations who seek a new system as they are to those who plan to bring an existing system up to date. plus, our sophisticated access control solutions run on windows-based software, so that they are easy to implement, easy to learn, and easy to use.
Look at all we provide with our access control systems:
- Time and attendance/payroll.
- Visitor management.
- Email and SMS notification.
- Photo badging.
- Labor saving access manager features.
- Lockdown and enhanced security features.
- Global inputs/outputs and global activity links.
- Threat Level Management.
- Wireless Access Control Lock Integration, Gateways, Expanders, Trilogy Networx™ and ArchiTech ™ Series
- Multilingual operator support and custom language entry.
- Elevator control: Built-in, easiest programming
- Scalable video solutions, from legacy systems to multiple locations and unlimited cameras
- Remote Web Client – system control in the building or out of the office
- Unsurpassed card and reader processing speeds and multitasking
- Seamless intrusion/fire system integration
- Seamless Trilogy/Networx/ArchiTech Wireless Lock Integration as single door controllers and wireless self-powered smart edge devices
- Remote Hosted Services for RMR and enhanced client services
- Seamless DVR/NVR Video Systems Integration
New Remote Hosted Services for RMR in CA4K v2.11.x
加拿大幸运5just one of several recent additions to its robust enterprise package, ca4k v.11 release, features hosted managed services, where a dealer can partition just one server running ca4k and use it for multiple clients. then, each account can securely "remote-in" and view just their system, e.g., check status and easily and intuitively make their own routine changes such as editing users for new hires or departing employees, or changing access privileges by group, area or schedule, and more.
this remote service offering not only provides the dealer with a new rmr revenue opportunity from typical access system applications, but by requiring no on-site computer at each account, the dealer project quotations are more competitive and successful, and the client saves costs, time and overhead in the long run. vp continentalaccess, scott schramme said, “it’s a win win for the integrator and their customers. we already have several very large well known dealer/integrators, doing very well making new rmr from ca4k's hosted managed services, and doing so on virtually every access control system they’re installing, from two to eight doors or more. some dealers are going a step beyond just hosting the server, they’re even offering to implement the routine system updates and changes for their commercial clients, as well.
Plus as a Continental Access Integrator, you'll receive
- Comprehensive, hands-on software and hardware training.
- Qualified leads.
- Brochures and showroom collateral.
- A&E Specifications
- Personalized customer care account specialists.
We do our job so you can do yours competition-free
We don't have our own division of integrators with whom you have to worry about competing. We build it. You put it in. The more you do, the better we do. Simple.
Tech support that won’t leave you hanging.
Staffed by techs just steps from engineering and management, rest-assured when you need support you’ll get it. Not voice mail, automated phone systems or an off-site support center. You'll get a real Continental employee who knows our products inside and out. Technical support staff is available during initial installations, so when you need them later, they'll likely be familiar with your system. And best of all, our tech support is free to integrators.
- All Trilogy Lock Features
- In an hour, add dependable wireless access control, one door at a time—easily retrofit standard knobsets
- Support 100 to 2000 PIN codes (3-5 or 6 digits); some with built-in HID prox readers for use with access ID cards/fobs
- Multi-level user codes & one-time service codes. Free passage, group- or total lock-out modes, too
- All are fingertip programmable at vandalproof all-metal keypad
- PC programmable models also feature printable audit trail, auto-lock/unlock scheduling saving guard/manpower costs
- Long-life battery operation (cylindrical models use 5AA off-the-shelf batteries); low battery alert
- Key override, standard core (supplied) or interchangeable core prep
- Non-handed cylindrical models
- Programmable relay functions
- Durable BHMA Grade 1 Lockset
- Weatherproof models -31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
- Curved Regal handle option
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2020, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved